sunnuntai 4. toukokuuta 2014

When You Touch Me I Die



Partying twice this week has been awkwardly exhausting. First was Wednesday and now yesterday. 
I don't understand those people who can drink all the time and not even be hangover. I'm mostly just tired because I never get enough sleep.. Okay, but I had fun so that's the most important thing.


Time goes by so quickly. It feels like only a month ago since we had our final exams but it's like 2 months or something. I'm so relieved though because I have a dress, a pair of shoes and the hat for the graduation so there's nothing to stress about that anymore.
Only thing I'm stressing about right now is the entrance exams. Too little time and too much to read.


Okay, well. I better read that book then in 2 weeks. Oh, and my job starts tomorrow.
I hope it'll be kind of different from my last year's job.









Laterss,





Haadi




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti