keskiviikko 7. toukokuuta 2014

Life Is Hard



Omg. I'm so stressed right now. That freaking exam is in less than a week. And I won't remember everything holy shit. On top of that exam-stress I have been ill and home for two days now. Feeling better today but yesterday was all crappy with fever that I haven't had for like 6 years (knock on wood) and suddenly yesterday was like the worst day in my life with an indescribable pain in my throat. 
So I've missed two days of work and now I feel like a shitty employee. 
So tomorrow I'll probably have a full workday which means 7½ hours. Oh jesus kill me now. Like it's not bad enough that I don't know how to do everything yet and then my employer says that I have to work the hole shift.. Telemarketer for the win.. Haha, so ironic when I thought that I'll never do that job.

The only thing I can eat right now is like soup and ice cream. What a diet. I promise you when I'm better I will eat everything delicious again.






Until later,






Haadi





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti