sunnuntai 27. huhtikuuta 2014

It Wasn't Even That Complicated



Hey again.

So again a nice weekend behind me. Only this time with a party with delicious food and a meetup with relatives you don't see that often. 







I have been thinking. Well, that's what normal people do. Hahah. I have been wondering if other people you kind of know can sense if you have something to say that isn't so nice..? Like you have something to say that you never would say but you still think about it when you see the person. I have this coming up in a few days and of course I'm not going to say anything but yeah whatever I just don't know what I should do. Act normal as nothing has happened..... I think that's the better option. 




Now I'm stressing about my entrance exams. I only have 2 weeks to read before the first exam. I'm so screwed. I have soooo much to read. I know what I'll do all day long then from now on.
Only that my job starts next Monday(not tomorrow). 




But now good night!




Haadi






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti