perjantai 9. toukokuuta 2014

Obsessed With Music



Hello there!


I'm feeling better now. I've been to work and now I'm having the entire weekend ahead of me. Then I do have to read tomorrow. It's getting closer and I'm not happy about it, I'm actually terrified. It's like an exam you know that is going to be really difficult and when you get it in front of you you're just like "oh, is this a joke?". So yeah, I'm going to get them creeps when I walk inside that building...






Enough said about that now, I started wondering on my way to work today.. Is there any human being in this world who doesn't like music.. Is it even possible? I mean, I listen to music everywhere. Even my hobby involves music, haha. So is there anyone out there who claims that doesn't listen to music whatsoever. I would like to meet that person and ask how it is to be isolated from the great world of rhythm and base. I have been away too long from the dancelessons. Especially when I have been ill and then I'm at home and listen to something and start to improvise and whatever. So what I'm trying to say is that after almost 9 years of dancing I listen to music in a very different way. I listen to all the sounds in the background of the song and then at some point I only listen to that ONE sound. You can't understand how disturbing it is. But okay, on the other hand, those background sounds are important for dancers because those can be a move or a pause or something else. Oh my god, before this turns into a memoir about my ,haha, dancing life, I will end it here.

I would love to have those trousers.. :)




Good night,





Haadi












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti