keskiviikko 23. huhtikuuta 2014

My Weird Thoughts Again



Hi.


I have had a nice Easter holiday. I ate. Loads. And met my cousins.





Yesterday I burned my back. Yes, well done me. First sign of summer. I burn myself. Always something good. I once burned my back so badly it did hurt for one week, at least.
I want to get a freaking answer about some job... I'm this close to call there myself just to make sure if I did or didn't get the job. ...







I'm thinking too much nowadays. That's what happens when I'm home alone trying to read and then just suddenly I think about something from , for example, from the kindergarten. Sounds really screwed up yes I know. My head does those past time travels and then I'm like what just happened. Lately I've just been thinking that everything, and then I mean everything, was much more easier when we were children. Nothing to worry about, just taking the next day as it came. Not puzzling about anything emotional at all, no love problems, no problems with any friend whatsoever. Just living easy life.
Oh jesus. Now I'm babbling again.
I guess I never get rid of this deep, emotional, weird and random part of my brain.






Okay. I'm super excited for next week to be honest. It's vappu on Wednesday, which means party. I just hope that we have somewhere to go because otherwise we'll stand on the streets.






Until next time,







Haadi












Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti