maanantai 24. syyskuuta 2012

I'm Right In Front Of You


Oh.. I noticed today. That this Monday-dance is getting more difficult.. 

We've had 2 choreographies now and today we started doing the third.. And this one.. Is so much harder than the two before.. Holy my.. Okay. No stress.. No, no.. This is getting as hard as the hip hop I have on Thursdays.. And the one on Thursday is hard but you'll get it after a couple of weeks. 
Enough with this now.


....................................................................................................................


Now I just have 4 tests to go!!!

And today I wrote my German test. I was really easy, can't even believe it.. 

Next test is on Wednesday and that's Finnish. I hope that the test will be easy.







Good night,




Haadi











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti