torstai 27. syyskuuta 2012

Caught Me There


All I want is you.. Agnes' songs playing non-stop in my head.
Maybe it's because of specific reasons.. I can't focus nor control my thoughts. 
Somehow I think it's not just me.. Going nuts.



Feeling sooooooooooo good right now!! I just have 2 tests left!! I've written 3 already!

Today I had my Maths test. I think it went okay, but I'm not sure.
And yesterday I wrote my Finnish test. It was so easy! 


Now I have a craving for shopping. I just want that cardigan from Gina I tested today.. And a black basic blazer.. Gaah..

After school today me, E, C and P went to town for coffee. Nice talking with them, haven't done it for a long time. 


we♥it



Soon dance,dance some hip hop and shake that body, oh yeah..




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti