torstai 12. tammikuuta 2012

TV evening

After school I realized that I don't have anything to do,except for watching TV and be on the computer. I will watch Mentalist and Idols (the Finnish)

And I just have one homework, to read some pages in my history book. Yees! Not so much homework for tomorrow then! :D

weheartit.com


I will now continue enjoying my evening, hope yor evning will be as comfy as mine. Tomorrow it's Friday, this week has passed quickly! We just have 2,5 weeks until test week. Well, I have 5 tests.. Next period I'll have 6 tests.. One test less than my first test week, then I had 7 tests. It was horrible when everything was new and You didn't know how or when you were suppose to read. I think I just needed to realize that it takes time to get used to the new study method. In the autumn I thought that this will be my end because I was so stressed thanks to all presentations and projects. Thank God that after the first test week I just had three reading subjects that period.. :P And three tests :D I was so unscheduled.. 
that's how I felt after the first test week, hahha..
weheartit.com




Have a nice evening,

Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti