perjantai 13. tammikuuta 2012

Shopping!

Helloo!

After school I went home for a quick snack and then I went back to town with the bus. After I had jumped on the bus, suddenly Ina & Jontte came in the same bus.. I obviously had luck this Friday even though it's Friday the 13th. 

Then we went to Café Brahe and I ate an Shrove bun and drank hot chocolate. We had fun and then Jontte got his ears pierced! I think it's soo cool! 

And I bought some stuff , 2 rings. And I just loved them immediately when I got my eyes on them <3 I'll show you pictures!

 looks like lady gaga's dress :D This was a little more expensive than the other one, this was about 8 €.. But it was totally worth it :)
This was just so cool!! It did just cost 2.50 € if I remember right :P




Hope you will have a lovely, Friday evening!!

Haadi

2 kommenttia:

  1. Jag har nog MER än BARA EN ormring...! :) Har typ about 10... :) I JUST LOVE THEM!<3

    VastaaPoista