keskiviikko 11. tammikuuta 2012

Last school musical performance

On one lesson in school, the former school I was in came to look at our musical. Including my brother who is an eight grader and he saw it one more time :D. It's kind of sad when we won't dance those dances anymore but at the same time I'm relieved that it's over now. Best thing was when I knew that my former form teacher was watching our dances.. I'm so happy now. I just had to hug him :D He's the best :P


Homework, oh sweet homework.. I love you.. Not :P Well, I'm not stressing even though I should be practicing some math and Finnish words but blogs an fb takes over.

I gave my last Christmas presents today.. Haha, I must start buying them a hell more earlier this year. It's so  embarrassing when all my friends gave me a present before Christmas and then I must say that "hey, you will get yours after Christmas.."



Until tomorrow, take care!


Haadi

1 kommentti: