maanantai 23. tammikuuta 2012

Test reading.. or not !

I have a test on Thursday and it's going to fail.. Badly.

YEah, totally agree with this picture :D
weheartit.com

Today we went bowling with the school, I realized my bowling "skills" were in bad shape. I just got one strike. Hahhhaa! Better luck next time!

weheartit.com

I'm tired as hell, I must go ti sleep just after a couple of songs more.. Can't stop listening to music. I'm stucked with Foo Fighters- Wheels. It's not so new but from last year. I have found the songs on my mp3 again. :D Brilliant. Now I have to listen to all of their songs until I get tired on them. And fins some new songs from other artists.


Good night!


Haadi

1 kommentti:

  1. De va sååååååå rolit att bowla!!! Och förlåååt att ja hela tiden to ditt klot! Vi bara tycktes tycka om samma ;P

    VastaaPoista