perjantai 27. tammikuuta 2012

Subway, omnoomm!

So busy this week.. Had the religions test on Thursday. I think it went quite well, but we'll see about that. Had hip hop dance yesterday and my adrenaline was hiiigh :D Me love, love, love & LOVE.

After school today I went to town shopping 2 new things; one striped shirt and one tube scarf for spring. I will show you pictures tomorrow! :P

Then after my mini shopping I found a pair of jeans mini-shorts.. Fell in love with them as soon as I saw them! Have to buy them when I have enough money with me.. Then I saw a few more things but I have to stop dreaming because I have bought so many things after Christmas so now I have to take it easy for a couple of weeks. 
Me, Ina, Jontte, Nora, Molly went eating to Subway. Soo delicious breads.. Have not eaten there since December. 

When I came home I watched The Voice of Finland. I would love to go to the live- performance that will be broadcast in Turku in the culturehall Logomo. The only problem is: the tickets are very expensive.. 



Have a great weekend!


Haadi


 not from today, but I had the same cardigan ;)




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti