sunnuntai 15. tammikuuta 2012

My weekend

It's so nice with weekends! I just love Fridays but on Sunday you know you must do home works for Monday.. Well, that's life..

Yesterday I was in town with my friends. We ate at Red Hot Chilis. They have so good food there. I ate chicken with pepper sauce. It was really good. Then I would have taken a dessert but I didn't have so much money with me though. :) Their cheesecake is the best! After that A knew a band who was going to sing in Vimma so we went there. They just played heavy metal/rock music so according to my taste it was not so good. There was just one band that sang really good.



Today I was in town to Intersport and bought mini shorts for dance and the athletic trainings. I also cleaned my room. It had been a while since I made it from top to bottom. 
On Tuesday I will go dancing for the first time after Christmas brake! Yeeah! I will try 2 new dances and then I'll choose one of the new dances. I'm really looking forward to those 2 new ones.

Tomorrow in school's gymnastics lesson were going to try pole dance at a dance place in town... I'm afraid of the pole.. I will crash down on the floor.. :D Still I'm excited to try it because I have never tried it before, it's pretty expensive too.

I'm not going to try with high heels.. :) Too dangerous for me :D
weheartit.com



Have a great week!

Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti