keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

Dance dance like it's the last last night of your life life...

On Monday I had the pole dance lesson and athletic workout. When I came home that evening I nearly fell asleep on my history book :D. Yesh, that's how it goes when I'm not used to train so much in one day. Guess I will get used to it after a couple of weeks.

After the pole dance lesson I noticed that one of my legs were aching.. And now I have a quite big bruise on my leg because I somehow hit my leg against the pole :P.
Yesterday I couldn't sit normally on a chair or walk in the stairs in school as fast as I usually do. Plus that I was on a dance lesson with Ina and today my legs were more sore than ever.. It will get better after a while, I hope.


just had to put a lady gaga picture here. Just dance!




Tomorrow it's time for show dance and hip hop!! Yeah! I love the feeling you get after a dance lesson. My body just wants to dance more but I don't normally dance in town o in the bus or somewhere else in public. Hahhaa.





"You can dance anywhere, even if only in your heart."


Haadi

1 kommentti: