maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012

First school day is over!

Yeeah!! First day of school is over! It went pretty good!! 
Now I just want to make the time go fast forward so I could start the Real dance!! God, still like one week to wait.. This dance temptation is really making me want to dance now!! :D 
Like this!
I'm not that good :) weheartit.com
this is more like me ;) weheartit.com

After school we had one school musical rehearsal that should have been 1 hour, but i took 2.. Nice :P I remembered all of the 4 dances :) Hihi.

I just ate some bun with cream.. That's so good if it's homemade.

 But I have to tell you that I love my gym teacher in school! I haven't had her since the spring last year in my former school. AAh, love! She's so fun :D
Should go and do my homework now!

P.S. My birthday is about 5 weeks!! Yeah, then I turn 17!!



Until later,

Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti