keskiviikko 4. tammikuuta 2012

I have been running!

weheartit.com

Today I went running with my friend to a sports hall and it felt so hard after all Christmas food I've been putting in my mouth. :P But it still was nice to begin the training again, I feel like a couch potato just sitting at home with the computer in my lap. And nice trying out my spike shoes :D. They're like 2 years old and red after all sand they have had to jump into. Haha! Our trainer calls us "Turbo Teens", yeeah I think so too :D.


Today I have also read a little in my book, the one I mentioned earlier, Shiver. It never ends but I have to read it because I liked it so much in Swedish. :D Can't just put it down and then take it back to the library :D If the book is like crap after 5 pages, I do return the book :D. Yeasterday I borrowed L's Breaking Dawn book in English. I have just read all Twilight books in Swedish. I thought it's good to read in English because that's the original version.

Now I'm on facebook (again) and listening to music on youtube. My Mum is baking bread and it smells. heavenly. We haven't made bread for ages. Although it always is the same bread, you still want to eat it. Tomorrow I will meet my friends in town and do something fun, we don't know what yet.. I'll blog tomorrow some more about it!



Talk to you soon,

Haadi

1 kommentti: