tiistai 3. tammikuuta 2012

Grattis Lexie 17 åår!


Forever young Lexie! Don't forget that! Congrats Lexie <3 First we went to town I, Lexie, Ea, Cia and some other guys. We had a lot of fun at the café. Then we went to Lexie's place with the bus and we watched two Twilight movies. They sucked even more now when I saw them for the second time. Hmm, I wonder how the fourth movie will be like if I now just laughed and thought that the two first movies are boring.. Well, I don't have any high expectations :D Yeah, we also ate pizza and homemade mud or chocolate cake! That was so good!! :)                                   



Hope you also had a great day and I'll write tomorrow some more!

P.S. I'm stucked with One Direction's music.. GREAT! Thanks Nora :D


Bye for now,
Haadi

3 kommenttia:

  1. sv: dom sku passa på diG!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Jej, jag e me i ditt inlägg!
    Du får gärna följa min blogg och kommentera gärna så mycket du bara kan :) Så kan ju jag försöka att göra det samma för dig? :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thanks Haadi <3 glad you enjoyed the mud/choclate cake ;P And you couldn't have chosen a better song for my birhtday! Love ya <3

    VastaaPoista