torstai 5. tammikuuta 2012

At home and listening to music :D

Things I did today:
  • Met my friends in town, we were like 8 people in a tiny cafe :P
  • Then me and S went to Wiklund and I bought Beyoncé's  perfume Heat (it smells soo good!), a nail polish from Mavala and a wall-calendar with Garfield on it :D

  • When I came home I ate some delicious salad with croutons, YUMMY! 



So now after a day in town and with S at Wiklund I'm like exhausted after all ridiculous laughing :D Hope tomorrow will be a little calmer and be prepared for school that starts next week on Monday! Shiet, I have about 7 short stories to read and analyse.. Great!! I hate those.. -.-' Most of them are SO boring to read.. But I still have to read them because I will be in trouble if I don't. We will still need them for the test week. 

Oh, and I had a so weird dream last night. The feeling in the morning was so random.. :D I mean it felt so real, but still it wasn't in real life. I will just remember it as a very random dream and those who were involved should have already been informed. :P So yeah.. I'm just saying, it was a funny and strange dream.

weheartit.com

But yeah, I'll maybe blog more tomorrow.


Bye for now,


Haadi 

3 kommenttia:

  1. Den där parfymen är otroligt bra! Min är typ slut...
    Men jag skall köpa(eller jag skall tvinga mamma o köpa den till mig) Beyoncé Heat Rush

    VastaaPoista
  2. Jag sätter upp den på min blogg! Har länge tänkt att jag skall göra det så nu kan jag ta och göra det!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Jajaa ha samma bild som jag bara :DDD

    VastaaPoista