lauantai 17. toukokuuta 2014

Learn From Your Mistakes





Hi! Guess who is graduating in two weeks!!! Me!


So relieved.. Now I only need to get better with this freaking flu or virus. Like haven't I suffered enough already please god. I don't want to get a throat surgery.




I just want to learn how to live in the moment and not think about the past. It's like really annoying when I can't let go even though I was treated like a dumpster. Seriously where are the nice people.. I always end up hurt and then I wonder why I'm so vulnerable .. fml..
But this only makes me stronger. I can just screw that person...



AAAnd on Monday we have the dance performance! I'm so excited because this performance is really good! Like all the different dances have a good story. Can't wait! Also, the fact that this might be the last performance with my friends. It sucks when no one knows where we might be next fall. Sad but true.

There are even schoolfriends I haven't seen since March and then we just get the chance to meet on graduation day. After that everyone will go to different places to work.





Soo, a loong and big day on Monday it is.. I have the language entrance exams then.. and after that I'll have to go to the dance thing.





Good night,





Haadi








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti