sunnuntai 25. toukokuuta 2014

Bizarre Happenings



So.. uhm... I haven't been writing since I haven't had the time or motivation to write anything. Last Monday we had our dance performance. I was ill so I felt like crap all day but I still managed to get through it. And it's always fun on stage. 

And I have had two entrance exams this week. First here at home and then in Helsinki. 
I really don't know how they went but I hope I will be studying somewhere in fall. 

Yesterday I dyed my hair at the hairdresser's. I'm kind of blond again. I'm really happy now. 



I can't believe that I'm graduating next Saturday, like where did the time go?
So surreal. I have worked my ass of for three years and now it's about to end. 
I have been looking forward to the day but now it's too close and I'm like nervous. 
But okay, I have work for the whole week so.. 


Laterss,





Haadi








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti