torstai 3. huhtikuuta 2014

Amazingly Energetic



I just wanna dance and jump around... 


That dance lesson kicked me in the backside. Just what I needed to feel better again.
I'm really looking forward to the performance now.

I just hope I will get a summerjob now.

Don't you know my ass is famous..
......
I wonder if this could be love






Anyhow, it's Friday tomorrow and it means weekend. I hope I will have something fun to do. Hmm, I feel like i could party now or something.

And oh. I have started watching Chicago Fire. It's a good TV show. I do recommend it. Especially when Jesse Spencer (from House) and Taylor Kinney are in it. The latter one is extremely hot. hahah. Also known as Lady Gaga's boyfriend. One of the reasons I'm watching it but also because the episodes have something meaningful in them. They tell about firefighters' hard job amongst other people.



Nighters,




Haadi

















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti