sunnuntai 30. maaliskuuta 2014

These Days Are A Total Blur



Sometimes I feel happy and think about all the great things happening right now. But sometimes, I feel like crap and think about all the negative things. I would like to feel satisfied with what I have right now and nothing else. To have that inner peace inside and don't be worried about what will come. 
Especially when I've been ill for two weeks now and I'm thinking that I'm not going to conquer this flu. I would really like to get rid of this because it sucks to not be able to for example, dance. I haven't danced for two weeks now and I'm literally climbing up the walls. 

What I'm hoping for is spring to finally be here permanently and that my entrance exams will go well. If I don't get into one school then what on earth should I do for one year..

Like my weeks right now


Well, I have done something useful today. I've been studying and it's quite interesting. It's about language disorders and I'm so excited if I get into that school. I look forward to next year if I'm honest with you. 






Good night,



Haadi


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti