tiistai 25. maaliskuuta 2014

There's Still Love For Everyone



And I'm like, and I'm like...
Uuuuuuu..



Okay, that was a weird thing.. But okay. Today I've been in town with J&I. I tried on a few dresses and I think I foung the perfect one. Although the graduation is in like 2 months but I want to have it ready so that I don't need to stress about it later on. 
Bought a pair of jeans today for the dance performance. It's in May but I still hadn't found any in any flee market that I have been to so I just decided to get it over with.. just because I always leave the clothes to last second and I run around every store. 

I found the picture on the internet. The pink one would be my pick..
I just love it.



Me today.






Until next time,




Haadi





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti