maanantai 24. maaliskuuta 2014

Feel The Power In My Voice



I literally don't know what to do with my life right now. I don't have anything to do during my days left before graduation.. Exept for the entrance examinations. I have four. Yey. Let's start reading then. I'll wait for that for a couple days. 
Party all the time.. sounds like a plan. or then not. I need to save my money now. I'm soon broke and I feel more attracted to a homeparty. I have too much liqour in my stache to be honest.

I honestly don't know what to do and I want a sign of life but it seems quite impossible so I won't have high hopes. U bastard. My brain plays games. My mentality is sailing on shallow waters it feels like. Enough of these crazy talk.







i really love flee markets nowadays. I found these for a total of six €... 
That's called a bargain.. 

walk walk fashion baby






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti