tiistai 16. lokakuuta 2012

I Know What You're Thinking


I must say that something's really wrong with me when I like Justin Bieber's music. 
Well, I hope it's just a phrase.. hah.



Today I went to town with S and I bought a necklace for my "gammeldans". I hope I won't regret buying it after a couple of months. I will show pictures tomorrow.




I think fate has something to do with my everyday life. Really typical things that I wish both to happen and not to happen. I don't know if I should laugh and be surprised or be annoyed. And when outsiders don't know anything about this whole situation, it still seems to me that there is a bigger so called force that makes everything happen. Like a traction force that drags me nearer (this one particular person) and it is so random I could write an essay about it, or not. Like everyone somehow "knows" that there's something going on. I don't know. Maybe I'm in a dreamworld? And the real me is in the real world. Someone sees me all the time and controls every decision. Random philosophy..






Good night!





Haadi










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti