maanantai 15. lokakuuta 2012

I Chose To Be Happy


Feelings help me to express myself. Really much actually. 

Sharper moves and determination in what I'm doing. I mean dancing.

It's just that it must happen something so that I think differently and show my feelings. 

This should really happen before every dance performance. Although there's no one who sees what you feel when you dance. If you dance in front a huge audience.
There must be something good with dancing.. Since I have learned how to deal with my emotions.. After 7 years of dancing.. Haha.

And I've learnt that it's more fun to dance when you give at least 100% or more. (maybe 110%, at least in one of my dances we have to give that much). Then also one thing that is important. To feel the music.






Two days left of school before our Fall Break. It's going to be really nice to just take it easy and have fun with friends.



Writing more soon,




Haadi









1 kommentti:

  1. Once a dancer started to learn how to feel the music, they can definitely turn one simple choreography or routine into a breathtaking one. Feeling the music can boost one’s confidence, attitude and expression when dancing. If dancers apply the “Feeling the music” rule then, their performance will be more entertaining and attention grabbing.

    Tyson Sieger

    VastaaPoista