lauantai 22. syyskuuta 2012

You Know I Dream In Colour


Can't stop. Drawing. Those. Lines. On. My. Hand. 
It's just black and then green or any other colour.

So addictive. Now I will draw those lines forever. And then there was one who thought it was real. I would have wanted to say Yes, but I don't want to lie. And now it sounds like I have painted that "tattoo". 
No.

Erika is the true artist here. She draws and paints amazingly good.




.............................................................................................................................................................










Scary as hell, I have my first test on Monday. German.. Okay, it's better than Math but.. still.. Test week -.-    

The Math test, I don't even want to be reminded.. What I have to read.
And I'm still wondering, why is time flying by so fast? I don't understand. Soon it's Christmas. Hahaa..




Have a nice weekend,





Haadi







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti