maanantai 23. heinäkuuta 2012

If you snooze you lose

Hello folks!
I've been away from home again.. But this time I forgot to take our mobile-internet with me so I just had my computer with me.. Greatt....

So, these 4 days I swam 1 time and seen the newest Batman movie! It was surprisingly good if you compare with the last one of the Dark Knight trilogy.
And a good thing with the movie was that Anne Hathaway had a role in it as Catwoman. I just love er as an actress.


Now it's sunny but still not the right temperature it should be in summer.. It should be at least 25 degrees.. What to do.. Well, maybe it gets warmer when the school starts.. It would be so typical..

'
Soon soon I have 2 weeks ahead of me to see by dear friends. It feels like I haven't seen them at all. Some of them I haven't seen in the summer.. At all.. Makes me sad. But what can you do when it's holiday and everyone is around the country and so on.

Right now I'm reading a really good book that I bought last year on the summer hoilday and it's so GOOD! Can't put it down! And to my relief it's a trilogy so I just have read 2 of them and when I come home I will buy the third book. It's about a girl who is living her dream life in Sweden and all over the world. She writes a blog and tells everyone who reads it about fashion around the world. Plus that she has a boyfriend who is Stockholm's hottest single. The book is so exciting and it's named Elsas Mode. The second: Elsas Värld, and the third: Elsas Hemlighet.



So everyone who likes fashion and hot relationships you have to read this! I can only say that. :)
Then I have to read the Hunger Games.. It's just that everyone, and then I mean everyone is reading the books right now.. So it's quite hard to borrow them at the library. So I maybe have to buy them from a bookstore so that I don't have to wait.. 1 month to read the first book. And it's 1 month since I saw the movie. I would really like to read them till the next movie comes on film.. 

And I have quite a lot of books I would have to read.. It's just that I don't have that much time.. Well, I don't know how I could have read so many books last summer.. I think I got hooked with a author named Katarina Bredow. All in all I read 8 or 9 books. IN 2 MONTHS?! Crazy.. :D Now I have only read like 4 books.. 

School is terribly close.. Only 3 weeks and 2 days left.. Holy crap! 
I have to buy new books, a new pencil case, maybe something else.. New notebooks of course.. And a week after the school has started the dance starts, I think? :P
And then I will be in a good shape before we start training the Old dances.. Shit, I don't even have a partner.. I don't like the idea that those ones eho doesn't have a partner will be raffled so that we also will have a pair to dance with.. Mmm, lovely.. I just hope I don't get one short guy cause that would be embarrasing..



I'm sitting with my laptop on my knee and writing.. But I'm freezzing.. Maybe it's because I'm barefoot.. :P Smart..  I'm wearing high heels, those I had on my last schoolday. :D Training in case of a schoolparty and I decide to wear them.. I actually like them cause they are not too high, the heel is about 5 cm.. So I don't die when  walk with them :) I'm so hungry for partying!!! I haven't been on a party since last schoolday.. And that suchs..



I just like the feeling when the strobolights hit the dancefloor and it looks like you're dancing in slowmotion! I LOVE IT! God, let the party be soon! They promised it would be in August. It should be before the school starts!! Please.. :P Can't wait to get dressed up and get a little waisted.. Hehe :D

So bye for now and take care,




Haadi


1 kommentti:

  1. that might just have been the longest post I've ever read. :D nice update

    VastaaPoista