torstai 19. heinäkuuta 2012

Nothing is as sweet as you

I just totally forgot to show you how the jeans shirt and the ring looked like! Here they are!

the ring's shape is like a shell, and the sale price was only 2 €!! 


Love love love it!!!! ;) :) :D :P
And this was on sale for 10 €!!




OMG!!! I can't wait to dance again since my dance school revealed their new web page!! I love it! But unfortunately I have to change one of my dances to something else.. The one I used to have on Tuesdays has changed to a later time.. :( Crap, just when I started to like it.. Well, no can do.. I almost know what new dance I will start this autumn instead of this one.. I hope it will work ;) I have to convince my friends to come too :P I think I will choose between locking or popping ;) Don't know which one yet.. :D


 miss miss it!! ;(





Now the only thing is to wait.. For the dance to start!! Until then I will start running again after.. 3-4 weeks.. My condition must be at 0 right now :D


Dance again,
Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti