tiistai 1. toukokuuta 2012

Been away too long

Last Friday I met Ina nad Jontte in town. I got my awaited birthdaypresent. Here's a picture of the most things I got:


I love love love all the things! The Gaga T-shirt is so amazingly cool ♥
Thank U, Jontte & Ina!


On Friday evening I went on a cruise to Sthml. We ate so much I thought my stomach would explode. :P And when you go to the tax free shop, you just have to buy chocolate and sweets.


Then I have to show you my latest ring I bought last week :)

love feather rings!



So yesterday we celebrated "Vappen". We went to the tivoli and then we went to my friends place. We danced and had fun :) 



So now I'm going to write more often since I'm not going to my dance performance.. That sucks pretty much, but I'll have to do something else until my medication is over. Like  muscle exercises.

I'll never get this song out of my head, but it's freakin' good! Love Loreen!
Always I watch the video I get cold shivers.. :)



Good night and sleep tight my fellows,



Haadi



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti