sunnuntai 15. huhtikuuta 2012

Sunny Sunday

I came home at 1 o'clock last night. Our school had a party somewhere in Lieto and I don't really know where it was because it was dark when we arrived there. :P It was really fun to just sing and dance to the music. Until an unpleasant thing happened and me and my friends went home. After all, we had a really great time before it! I don't have any good pictures, they were all fuzzy.




Today me and my family went to Ruissalo. We had a picnic on a pier and we ate homemade cake in the warm sunshine. Really nice ending for a weekend. Here's some pictures from today:


 perfect picnic-weather, don't you think?
 there were so much of the blue anemones! It looked like a huge field of them :)
I found a bunch of coltsfoot too.







Let's hope next week will be as sunny as today!




Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti