sunnuntai 4. maaliskuuta 2012

Till Sunshine

Weekends  are the best, since you have time to do whatever you want to.  
Yesterday. hmm.. I was shopping again, found two shirts that I totally love and one nail polish (again :D). Those shirts are colourful as the spring. Love the colours! :P I think i'm not the only one who thinks the same way as me, right? 

music in my ears every day


Then we had family friends at our place and we had so much fun. I don't know when I have been laughing to so ridiculous stuff that I did yesterday. Well, in Swedish you say; "A good laugh extends life".  I ate so good home made pizza, meringue-cake, candy, popcorn, chips.. Omg that was so yummy but at least I don't eat that unhealthy every day. I would be really fat otherwise.

meringue-cake



Today I have been ice skating with Cessi ♥. Now I feel fit for fight for the
 next week and I realized that I only have 2 short weeks to finish 2 books: one in English and the other one in Swedish.. I'm so good planning things when it's about book reading.. Well, I just have to suck it up and read them as much as I can!




Have a nice week!



Haadi
weheartit.com

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti