perjantai 2. maaliskuuta 2012

Booming like a bass drum

Glitter all over the room, pink flamingos in the pool..


Yeah, Friday. 

would like to have a pair of these right now.. Feeling the spring coming closer!
It feels like it's just around the corner, hiding for all of us so it suddenly could jump out and show the green grass that has started growing.

have to buy these!! love the nice colours.

After school I met Ina and Jontte and we just a great time in town. We went to several shops and looked at clothes. I was so tempted to buy a t-shirt with glitter on because I liked it so much! Have to buy it! (it wasn't even that expensive) 
WE all got hungry so we decided to go to the grocery store and buy something for each of us to eat. I ended up with a bag with candy, fetacheese- thingy, a rice pirogue and lemonade.

Then we spent the rest of the time in the library (can you believe it! In the library on a Friday) and Jontte had to write an essay.


Now at home and without any special plans for the weekend. I have to come up with something, maybe I'm going to town or something.




Take care and here's a song that I've been singing the whole week since we had it in one of my dances!


Haadi




2 kommenttia:

  1. Tack! Jag älskar den helt massor! Men de där nagellacken som du har i detta inlägg är bara helt fantastiska!
    Jag skulle faktiskt kunna ta och köpa den jag med :)

    Men nu en förfrågan! ;) Din blogg heter ju my life with dancing , Right? Du skulle ju kunna ta bilder från typ dina treningar osv så att man skulle kunna si hur det går till, ta bilder av olika tränings outfits du använder? Förstår du? :)
    Skulle vara helt kula att läsa om :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Japp! Hon är så otroligt bra!
    Och varsågos för tipse ;P

    VastaaPoista