keskiviikko 8. helmikuuta 2012

Wednesday


My fourth school-period started today and my first lesson was; psychology! It was really interesting (all though it was the same teacher that I had in religion..) and I think I have chosen 3 more courses. Let's see how this first course goes.



Yesterday I went with Ina to town asking if there would be any interested employers who could've taken us for a summer job. Two cafés took our numbers and names but the others just said that we should go to the Internet and fill out an application form.
We also went to Indiska and of course there was a sale on accessories so I couldn't resist the temptation to buy a couple of rings. :D I was even dancing yesterday. A really good energy quick after our test week.



 love love them both :P there was plenty of more rings but next time I'll buy them :D


Now I must go and do my "HUUUGE" homework. That is to practise on some English words and to rehearse the things we wrote today in psychology.


Don't know why I just came to think about this song when I wrote this.. 



See you later!


Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti