lauantai 11. helmikuuta 2012

Hit the lights

 I had dance on Thursday and the more i'm dancing hip hop, the more I like it & love it. Could just say that i'm a dance addict. Well, maybe my biggest reason why, is that I have noticed dancing has become a more important part of my everyday life and a way to just relax and not think about school and other stuff..
Yesterday I went with Alina, Molly, Ea, Hanna, Lexie, Ellen, Jontte and Ina to Café Art. They have soo delicious cakes and their drinks is quite cheap comparing with other cafes in town. I just love their interior and the atmosphere. Plus, their drinks is art. Like this: 








Then we went to a bookstore and I and Ina went shopping to Lidl. Hehhe, I bought chips.






I was so tired when I came home that I just watched Voice of Finland and then went to sleep.





Today I've been already to town and I got a half faster internet on my phone than I'm used to have. Jiihaa!
Now I'm ready for my birthday dinner with my friends. 




Have a nice Saturday you all!






Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti