torstai 5. helmikuuta 2015

Let's Blast Off To A New Dimension



So lately I have been thinking about changing my blog adress and start fresh and begin a new chapter so to say.

I have had this blog since New Year's Eve 2011, so I kind of feel like something needs to change.
I have some really old texts here and I would be more than happy to erase them. I have also thought about changing the language to swedish but I really don't know. I'll see what I decide. 




----


Do you know the feeling when you hear a song that takes you back to a time that was nice then but now it's only an empty memory? A memory connected to something you don't want to remember and you just change the song when you hear it e.g. from the radio. I have at least one. 
It is a good song no doubt, but I just can't listen to it. 
Yeah, I think I'm not the only one having this issue.



Oh, I forgot to mention this in the last post. I have to admit it. I'm obsessed with the 50 shades of grey soundtrack. One fact that will happen again this year. Me and pizza on Valentine's day, that's a date.




Tomorrow Fridayy! Here are some songs to cheer up the dancing mood for the weekend.
Have a good weekend y'all!





Haadi
















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti