tiistai 19. elokuuta 2014

Live In The Moment




I'm nervous as hell.. Job interviews are never going to be a calm thing for me. I'm always freaking out and then I just get black-outs when I can't think straight when I don't find anything smart or clever to say. And I'll probably faint if anyone of my old teachers show up(holy jesus). Oh well, I have nothing to lose so I'm giving my all tomorrow.







I've come to the conclusion that I miss school. Kind of. It's just the everyday routine that I miss nothing else about it really. Maybe the fact that you do something useful with your life and learn.. After 12 years of school it feels like a big part of my everyday life is not there anymore. 
I see I have too much to think right now..




Nighterss,




Haadi














Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti