torstai 10. heinäkuuta 2014

To Cry Or Not To Cry





I'm such a lucky one. I'm on antibiotics and some cortisone right now. My throat is so swollen so I have had a soup and ice cream diet here for a couple of days. Hope it gets better.

And oh yeah.. Apparently I have one year ahead of my with everything else but studying. Kind of sucks since I, in my opinion, applied to so many different study subjects but fine. I don't know if I should laugh, cry or just be mad. 


I actually did it, finally. I quit my job and I have about 2 weeks of doing whatever I want. I would really like to start dancing again but I'll have to wait for that until August. Before that I'm going to start my new job. 

Omg I just have so little to do toght now and when I have something planned everything happens on one weekend or so. But that's summer heh. 










Laterss,




Haadi







Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti