sunnuntai 29. kesäkuuta 2014

Someone Worth Fighting For



Wow.


This week has been so rough. I won't make this 6 days a week- work a habit.
I was literally exhausted yesterday.

Anyhow, I've been thinking about....meaning of life. Since I started watching CF, I see things from a deeper point of view. Deeper in an emotional way. Obviously, when it's a show like that it involves deaths and here's where the importance of family, friends, presence and care (being there for eachother) comes into the spotlight. 
In the first place, my main reason I started watching the show was because of one actor and one celebrety. And man, I love this show so much. I can really admit, I have cried whilst I've been watching one or two episodes. It's so easy to relate to the emotions the characters are going through and it really hits me in the face everytime I watch a sad episode. So genuinely, if you people have some spare time, give this show a chance to impress you. Sometimes it can be pretty nasty but overall it's basically about humble friends, who are coworkers and they all have one thing in common; their hearts are in the right place. 





Well well before this turns into a sob story I'm going to tell you one thing.
I will have a job interview tomorrow before I go to work. I guess I'll see how it goes. 
In 2 weeks and 2 days I'll get to know if I got into any university. I'm super nervous because I really want to get in somewhere. Fingers crossed. 








Laterss,





Haadi








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti