torstai 12. kesäkuuta 2014

How Could You Be So Heartless



So, what have I been up to lately.. Today I was so excited I couldn't concetrate at work because I had three dancelessons after work. It was so funny since I haven't been dancing since our performance.
Otherwise it has been a good day at work, we got the chance to meet one of the bosses and he treated everyone of us with lunch at Rax. So a pretty good day actually. 



That new dance style was Siéva and it was so cool. It's actually the only dance that has been founded in Finland. It was really interesting in a good way. 


Right now I'm just stressing about this autumn. Will I get a study place somewhere or will I have to work for a whole year.... I would really like to know already byt no, we'll have to wait until July. Also, Im broke right now. My payday is on Friday next week. Oh well, I'll have to cope one more week, I think I'll manage. 







Good night,




Haadi






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti