torstai 10. huhtikuuta 2014

Hey



Hi again. I have some kind of a problem. My head is a mess right now. I have barely got any sleep this night because my brain is restless and overthinking. Yet, I feel like I've been sleeping all night. I may talk about this later when I have cleared my head.




Yesterday was really fun. I watched a movie with S. We watched Divergent. I loved it. Really really much. I had heard the soundtrack beforehand, but man, that was all worth the money. It's rare to manage to think like that nowadays. The movie was so down to earth but still so touching. Eventhough it reminded a little of Hunger Games and Harry Potter but this was although one of a kind.

And oh, I was shopping yesterday too.. My bankaccount is blinking red, so I'm in a  desperate need for cash. I had a jobinterview and I have another one on Monday. I honestly hope to get one of them. I will show you the catch from yesterday later on.



I'm going to pick up my dress today and then I have a dance lesson in the evening.






See you laters,




Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti