lauantai 8. maaliskuuta 2014

Dance Under The Neon Sky



Hey there! 


Is it normal to become disappointed after someone has said they will meet you the next day but then doesn't even bother to say anything.. Just pisses me off that's all...



Today I've been thinking about the sunny weather and the truth behind words. Both spoken and unspoken. Soon it will be spring and when I step outside I'm jumping inside because I know it's only a few inches behind the corner.

quote | Tumblr

LEAVETHEWORLDBEHINDYOU



I went to the shoe shop the other day just for a quick look. I saw these immediately when I glanced over a shelf with high heels. Then I tried them on. It felt like walking on air. So comfortable and soft and gaaah I love 'em.  I thought that they will only stay in my wardrobe but I'm determined to use them. For spring at least cause they have a thin lining inside the shoe. I was thrilled to notice that the label is Tamaris, so a really good bottom I say. 
Can't wait to wear them hehe.







Writing laters, 



Haadi

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti