maanantai 29. heinäkuuta 2013

What's The Point Of Playin'?



It feels like forever the last time I wrote something here. 

Well, I have been working and at home this weekend. Met a couple of friends. I was shopping too. These pretty ones ♥ I'm still in love with that colour!





I'm both happy and first-stage-stressed.




Oh my my, time goes by so fast.. It only feels like yesterday when I started working.. Hah, no just kidding. It feels like 3 weeks ago. I'm not mentally or physically ready for some serious thinking.
I have some time to forget school for a moment. But only for a while. Time has soon come when I have to walk inside that building again and say goodbye to lovely summer.







Not to depress me more, summer pictures.










Laters,



Haadi











Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti