keskiviikko 3. heinäkuuta 2013

We Are A Secret


I really want to hit something really hard right now. Let all this unnecessary frustration get away. -.-
First my boss complained about my work habits and shit.. And I don't know what is happening right now o.O. Like holy freaking shit. Yesterday was really random, and today everything seems to be as it used to be again. Almost. 

I don't know if it is worth fight for, but my head and heart tells me otherwise. Even though it seems hopeless I still want it to be true. It's still like you're hiding there, but I can see you. Like see who you are, kind of. Well, let's not confuse myself and you anymore.



Tomorrow work and then two days off from work!  Yess!! Can't wait!






We got the power to make you lo-o-o-ove....







Bye, 




Haadi





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti