perjantai 7. kesäkuuta 2013

SUMMER




Now I'm really getting the feeling. 2 months of relax and work. Got to love life ♥.
Wednesday and yesterday were seriously the most awesome days ever. 


First I had a dance lesson on Wednesday, voguing was really what I guessed it would be: different, fun and catwalkish. 





Then in the evening we celebrated Cessis birthday!
So much fun and DANCE. Don't know when I have danced that much. We had an entire bar for ourselves for an hour. It's good to be 18 in the summer.



Yesterday I were on the beach sunbathing with Jontero (indeed -.-'). I burned my skin so now I look like a red turkey on my legs. Hhaha. 



Then we went to see a movie: The Great Gatsby. I LOVED IT! 
Omg, really.. Can a movie get better than that??!! The music and everything was just perfect and wonderful!! 





Next Wednesday= First day at work. We'll see how fun it is.





Laters,



Haadi




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti