maanantai 27. toukokuuta 2013

Then I Saw The Life Inside Your Eyes



Angie Miller is really amazing.. 

OMG please let me sing like that.!





WHY haven't I looked at American Idol on tv.. My ass is too lazy to walk from one room to the other. Or then .. let's face the fact! I'm a fb addict. True story. 



I'm like a zombie.. Wtf happened this morning. I thought I had time. 
I had 10 minutes to go to school. I was still at home. Fml.

Luckily, I arrived in time. And the test was quite easy.



One test left on Wednesday!!! My life is smiling :D 5 days left, I will make it! I need to be better until Friday. My voice sounds like a retarded parrot. 



And I love this singer too.. She is about to give out a new song soon. Can't wait! ♥









Have a good time people!




Haadi



















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti