keskiviikko 31. lokakuuta 2012

You Wouldn't Even Talk To Me



Something weird happened today. I wasn't that nervous before my speech.. And that's so unusual because I normally feel bad and I just want to sink underground and hide..
And now I wasn't that well prepared as I used to be. Am I starting to loosen up or am I just lazy? Hah, wouldn't be surprised if it's the second option. It feels like I have been lazier than I've ever been.. Like I'm taking every project too easy. Now we have a deadline next week and I'm supposed to write a novel review and I have barely read the book. 
I'm worried about my future.. heh..



I just wish I had money right now. I want to shop. That's not a good thing I know.. But every time I'm in a clothing store I just grab everything I find fancy and then I want to test everything.. But then I can't buy much once.. Right now I just buy stuff if I really need.
Oh, well. Soon it's Christmas, then I will get some money.




om nom, soon it's time to bake gingerbreads... After 1 month or so..



Laters,







Haadi





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti