tiistai 11. syyskuuta 2012

We're Interrupted By The Heat Of The Sun


Nowadays I'm more happy, smiling more and laughing more. Last autumn I felt like crap.
I hated it. I just thought about all the projects and homework I had ahead of me. I really didn't like it. Stressing out about everything. 

Now I don't stress when I don't need to. Except for when I have a speech. Hate those shit unnecessary things when you stand there all alone in front of 35 faces. And I just die!!
Always after that I can't relax at all... I have to do something.. Jump , run, dance.. Whatever.. Just something.. God, why wasn't I born with a natural talent holding speeches????


Next mini speech on Friday. F*ck that shit. 



..........................................................................................






See you later,






Haadi 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti