perjantai 14. syyskuuta 2012

Come On Make Me Fly So High

 Omg, my Mum bought this to me today. It matches with my Old Dances dress! Yeyy!
Now it remains to buy some jewellery and then I'm done with all the clothing. ( Nearly)
The last thing I need to think about is what hairdo I will wear on D-day. I have thought about Katniss' hairdo in Hunger Games but I'm not sure. It remains to be seen.



this was on sale for just 10 €!! Can u believe it?! Me neither. 




What else have I done today..

Well, after school I went to town with I, E and J. We ate Rax Pizzas and had fun with the elevators.. Heh. 
Then I had a doctor's appointment and whooptidoo.. I have ear inflammation in both ears. 
So now I've got two sorts of medication to take..  that should work.




And I have some kind of shopping desire.

I want...

And..


this one..




from gina tricot.. I want this!







Have a good weekend you all!





Haadi
















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti