tiistai 4. syyskuuta 2012

Lemme See

*****...*****


So fuc*ing annoying.. Sorry, bad day -.-'' 

Nearly exploded.. Just a little thing that made me bothered.. I just.. gaad..
Don't come again and say to me that I don't have any friends.. Or that you think you know my personality..
 Seriously, you're not much better.. 
And those who don't like me.. You don't need to.. All people can't like everyone!
Do I have to say that again? -.-
You are who you are and it is what it is, so simple.
So shut up...




It really helps to dance away the anger.. I mean like put the anger on something positive.. Like dancing.. 
I danced yesterday thanks to this really annoying thing.. Punch punch.. 

And why is people so different in real life? I don't get that.. So childish.. Immature.. Whatever. 
Sure, I shouldn't compare real life with internet.. But I can't ignore it!
But is it that hard to make an effort to say a little hi?

I don't like people who judge me and then I don't even know if it's meant as a joke or for real?
Keep those opinions for yourself!
How hard is that?
My guess: Really hard..






Sigh of relief.. 

I knew it would help writing this.. 
And those who think I'm weird or silly.. 

You don't need to read this..




 I feel the air getting fresher around me.
Thank God I started writing a blog.


And thank God that I have friends.. Who I can trust. In real life.
I'm not that internet addict-type..







Until next time,




Haadi













Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti